Friday, January 3, 2014

MDS Thank You Card

I wanted to make a cute card to mail to my students thanking them for their generous Christmas gifts.  Since I needed to make 18 cards, I decided to use Freshly Made Sketches #117 and my Stampin Up MDS software to create a digitally made postcard.  I then uploaded the front and back to Staples.com as a postcard and picked my order up the next day.  They turned out to be super cute!!!


Front of the Postcard:


Back of the Postcard:


Paper:  Card Stock ~ Basic Gray, Whisper White, Real Red, and Pool Party
DSP ~ Joyful Times
 Ink:  Tempting Turquoise & Real Red
Stamps:  Creatively Yours, Thank You Kindly, & Joyful Times 
Framelits & Punches:   Flag Punch & Small Heart Punch
Embellishments:  Antique Brads, Pearls, Baker's Twine, & Whisper White Straight Stiching

Thanks for stopping by...Happy Scrapin'!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea and a cute postcard! And what a great use of MDS! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete