Saturday, January 4, 2014

Charlotte's 1st Birthday!

I'm back again...thoroughly enjoying my Christmas Break because I've gotten to do a lot of scrapbooking/card making, posting on my blog, reading, and relaxing.  I'm extremely sad that it has to come to an end in a day and a half.

Anyways, my niece, Charlotte, turns 1 on January 8th and her party is TODAY (in Massachusetts). Wish we lived closer!

Inspiration for this card came from The Paper Craft Crew #74.




Paper:  Card Stock ~ Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, & Daffodil Delight 
DSP ~ Smoky Slate and Basic Gray
 Ink:  Elegant Eggplant
Stamps:  Bring on the Cake
Ribbon:  Daffodil Delight 1/4" Grosgrain
Framelits & Punches:   Deco Labels framelits, petite punch (can't remember the name), & one of my Cricut cartridges to make the "1st"
Embellishments:  gray buttons, rhinestones, and stampin' dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by...Happy Scrapin'!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment