Friday, June 10, 2011

Sneak Peak!

Hi everyone!  I have been really busy in my scrapbook room since early this morning making fun crafty items for my 10-12 year olds Creative Crafting camp next week!

Here's a sneak peak at some of the items we will be making!

This is a 8 x 10" photo frame purchased at our local craft store for a very reasonable price.  I decided to use this week's Inkspirations sketch challenge #73 (turned vertically though).




And...one of my favorites so far...Medium Pail bucket that can be used to store anything and everything for kids/pre-teen girls (also found at our local craft store)!

And here's the top!


Check back later this weekend and I just might have another sneak peek to show you!
Happy Scrapin'!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute page using this week's sketch. Loving all the buttons. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete