Monday, June 13, 2011

Creative Crafting Camp Day 1 Done!

Hi Blog Friends!  I'm back with pictures of our projects for today's camp.  The girls had a FABULOUS time and really enjoyed what we created today.  Can't wait to see what they think of tomorrow's projects.

Here are the samples I made for the girls to "mirror"!

"Beach in a Jar" (show to us by my fabulous friend, Erica, from Pink Buckaroo Designs).  I just adapted it slightly and had to put a picture of the cutest baby in the whole wide world, my niece, PIPER at her first airplane show!


Back of Jar


Top of Jar


Project #2:  a clipboard to be used for all occasions.  Here's the sample I made for my mom who is a Breast Cancer Survivor! 


 Back of clipboard:


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to have more projects to share later in the week, so stop back by!
Until then...Happy Scrapin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment