Monday, May 2, 2011

TPE99--Sympathy Card

I'm back for my 2nd post TODAY!  I am just scrapbooking away now that I can finally get back into my room full-time.  I made several cards this past weekend for various events at my school.  This special card was made using the inspiration from The Pink Elephant sketch challenge and the colors from last week's Colour Q Challenge.


Paper:  Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, & paper from a local store
 Ink and Ribbon:  Craft White, Old Olive, various marker colors, and random ribbon in my drawer
Stamps & Punches:  Oval punch, A Slice of Life stamp set, & Thanks for Caring stamp set
Embellishments:  Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, button, twine, rhinestones, and stampin' dimensionals 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by...Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle this is really pretty, what a sweet and thoughtful card with a perfect sentiment. Your color palette is gorgeous! Thank you for joining in on our sketch challenge this week at The Pink Elephant.
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Michelle!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!
    HUGS-LORi

    ReplyDelete