Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thank You~Masculine

Since I invited two special, young people back to my classroom, I wanted to make sure and thank them properly.  My previous post was for the young lady and this one was for the young man. They were in my classroom last year and have grown up sooo much!  THANK YOU Aly & Christian :-)

Here were my inspirations for the masculine card: Card Patterns & Colour Q!

And here's the card created:
Paper:  Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Daffodil Delight DSP, Whisper White, and Old Oliveish design paper
 Ink and Ribbon:  Old Olive
Stamps & Punches: Simply Said stamp set, Owl punch, Scallop Trim border punch, & Texturz plates background
Embellishments:  Big Button, hemp twine, stampin' dimensionals
 Thanks for stopping by...Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment