Sunday, April 3, 2011

WOW! Double Post Day...

In getting ready for our big TAKS tests (Texas standardized testing in which 5th graders must pass Math and Reading in order to be promoted to 6th grade), I've been working on a little somethin' to brighten my students' day.  They take the tests TOMORROW and Tuesday (back-to-back)!  This cute water bottle tag idea came from my good friend, Erica @ Pink Buckaroo Designs.  



This time I remembered to add my new watermark!  Still getting use to all of this!

Paper:  Stampin' Up Whisper White, Pacific Point, Old Olive, and DSP Daffodil Delight
 Ink and Ribbon: Pacific Point, Real Red, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, & Pumpkin Pie
Stamps & Punches:  So Happy for You, Bring on the Cake, Scallop circle, 1 3/8 circle, &Scallop Trim Border
Embellishments: twine, water bottle, and 2 pencils


Have a FABULOUS Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment