Sunday, April 24, 2011

Scrapbooking Again!

YAY!  I'm back...after being out of commission for the past 2 1/2-3 weeks, I'm able to finally scrapbook again.  During a school function, I fell on my right foot/ankle and ended up pulling all of the ligaments in my foot and ankle and fracturing my cuboid (I'm not pretending I know what that is).  I've had to sit/lay with an elevated foot and was finally able to begin putting pressure on it this week.  So, I'm now able to hang out in my scrapbook room and scrapbook again.  AMEN!
I've taken on two challenges today:  Card Patterns Sketch 112 and Colour Q Challenge #81

Here's the birthday card I created for someone special!

Paper:  Stampin' Up Pirouette, So Saffron, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White
 Ink and Ribbon: Bashful Blue, variety of SU marker colors, and So Saffron
Stamps & Punches:  Bring on the cake, Tasteful Trims Die, Scallop Squares Duo Die, and corner rounder
Embellishments: rhinestone brads

I hope to have more for you soon, so check back later this evening!

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Good luck with the challenge.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderfully springy card! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete