Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Counselor's Week!

This is Counselor's Week and I was inspired by a variety of things (a blog challenge...HSS Anything but a Card Challenge #103, a scrapbook club gift, and Pinterest) to make this special gift for my two favorite counselors!  Enjoy, ladies!


It's a small pink pail from a local craft store with tons of "pretty ribbon" on the handles.  I used the Hearts framelits, patterned paper, the true friend stamp from the Punch Bunch stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink, and of course, rhinestones!


And...inside are homemade chocolate chip cookies with brown ribbon to tie them up, everyone's favorite peanut butter cups, and shredded paper in red, white, and pink!



Thanks for stopping by...Happy Scrapin'!

5 comments:

  1. I just LOVE those little buckets, a sweet treat I'm sure your counselors will enjoy! Thanks for playing along this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! What a fun bucket Michelle!!! Too cute!! ....and yum!!!! Thank you for participating with HSS!!! Amy L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bucket girl!! Seriously cute and FUN. I could put a slew of these together for the teachers at my kids school!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that little pink bucket!!!! So cute! Now, if I only had one with candy in it for me!!! :-) Thanks for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As one of the counselor's on the receiving end of this gift....I so love it....and most importantly I love that Michelle took the time to recognize us for the role that we play in our school. Thanks Michelle for always thinking about us! That's why we love our jobs and our school ;)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete